Doni comes home today!
It was lightly snowing this morning, while the sun was shining. I was walking to Commons in a sweater because it didn't look too cold out when it started snowing. It was bea-utiful.
Newest political crush: Rahm Emanuel, Obama's Chief of Staff. Oh, have you heard (probably) that HRC is in talks with Obama about being his Secretary of State?! Whoo! She asked for some time to think about it. Make your mind up already, woman!
I'm watching You've Got Mail on TV right now. I've never seen it before and all of this e-mailing and internet stuff makes me feel super warm fuzzies. Because that's how I met my boy, you know. So, couple the gently falling snow, the fact that my computer is working fine now that I rebooted it, the fact that Meg Ryan's character loves books and opperates the book shop of my dreams, communicates with her boy via dialup, and drinks tea, and that I've had two cups of tea in the past hour and you get one giant good mood.
BTW, I refuse to cry even though Meg Ryan is standing at the door of her now empty bookshop with the lights off, remembering her totally rad mother. I refuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment