Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Wish List

I don't want a lot for Christmas/There's just [a small number of] thing[s] I need/I don't care about the presents/Underneath the Christmas tree/I just want you for my own/More than you could ever know/Make my wish come true.../All I want for Christmas is/You.

and by "you" i mean stuff on this list:
tea [ginger-peach, or Good Earth Original sweet & spicy, or something]
neat set of pens or markers (the expensive ones i couldn't possibly afford to buy myself)
stationary
postage
hair-cutting scissors (mom, can you trim my hair over thanksgiving? my head is splitendsville)
a new book (a book you like. expand my horizons.)
the new Grace Jones album [hurricane]
a tea pot (it's high time i start my collection)
a toothbrush
a Barnes & Noble gift card for an obscene amount of money
new glasses
a closet full of cardigans
a new plant

i'm feeling greedy this year!

4 comments:

  1. I just want to point out that most of the time you end up not using your gift cards :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. libel. i always use my [barnes & noble] gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is important:
    I'm going to make you stationay.
    Yes, make.
    I have these great ideas for stationary, with no one to give them to.
    Helloooo recipient.

    ReplyDelete