Sunday, November 2, 2008

93 - November! It's the best month. Out of all the months. All of them.

My lovely people!
anybody catch last week's Office? Oh, the sadness of Holly. and poor Michael!
:/

Happy birthday, Dad!! Even though it's technically Sunday already.

Went to see The Secret Life of Bees today. I cried. Like a baby. Seriously, my body was shaking. After a while I stopped sopping up the tears running down my face. I just let them fall. My hair was soaked.

Also, i'm in love with Doni's 12 year old cousin, Ruben. If things don't work out between me and Sean, like if lightning strikes him or something, heaven forbid, knock on wood, fingers crossed, and all that stuff, Ruben's my backup.
I will wait for him.
Little boys sort of freak me out because they're...basically creepy little aliens, aren't they? Yeah, well, this one's all right.

oh, Doni and I won Cutest Couples Costume at the party last night. We were Sonny and Cher. I was, naturally, the man. Besides, Doni is taller than i am. And she has an aquiline (is that the word?) nose. And long black hair. She's perfect! We won $30. We're eating at Olive Garden tomorrow! Pullin' out all the stops. We're going to get entrees!!!

Doni keeps saying my name in hushed tones. She thinks i can't hear her because i've got my headphones in. Oh, i can hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment