Thursday, November 20, 2008

i found the beautiful people

they've been hiding at foto-decadent. (these are models. they are pretty, but forgetful and sometimes forgets parts of their clothes.)

This is from that one era where the models were gothic and pale and the only make up involved was flour. Favorite shot:


I like so much about this shoot - I like The bright colors, The model, & lack of make up.
Favorite shot:


Milla Jovovich: you are fantastic. (she looks like she's in a painting)
Favorite shot:


This shoot is absolutely beautiful. Anyone else think of Dido? Not the singer, the queen.
Favorite shot:


I like the stage stuff.
Favorite shot:


Shoot of a vaguely unsettling Stepford wife and her odd spawn.
Favorite shot:


Mongols were never this fierce.
Favorite shot:


Sah-weet!
Favorite shot:


Everyone here has eye trouble.
Favorite shot:


What if Amy Winehouse was Asian? And somewhat aware.
Favorite shot:


This shoot is so fun! and you don't see many handstands in fashion...
Favorite shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment