this STINKS. i had all of these awesome web pages i wanted to tell you all about last night, but i wanted to save the post for today because i was soooo tired. AND THEY WEREN'T HERE WHEN I OPENED THE BROWSER EVEN THOUGH I CLICKED "SAVE AND QUIT." -_-
Diego Luna on The Mars Volta: "The first time I heard the Mars Volta, I had a feeling I was experiencing something that people must have felt when they first heard Led Zeppelin. They have the same kind of power. I don't think Zeppelin has ever made a bad album, and I don't know if the same is true of the Mars Volta, but they're both on my iPod." (SPIN, Dec. 2008)
ugh. still so upset about those closed tabs,
jillie
p.s. the guy from Kings of Leon, the one with the long hair, the one i said was the cute one, the one that sean said looked like his older brother, patrick and so ruined for me forever, the one i still secretly think is the cute one, that one. he looks nothing like patrick in GLASSES! so, yeah. i'm looking at an ad right now where he's wearing glasses and a slightly daze expression (not the most attractive photo of him ever...) and i don't see patrick ANYWHERE. so there.
Well, you never saw Patrick in his glasses ;-)
ReplyDeletepshaw, sean, pshaw.
ReplyDelete