Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm blaming Finals Week for the filling I need to get

I started the new academic year so well! I cut soft drinks out of my diet completely, I didn't eat much meat, I didn't eat fatty, deep fried stuff, I ate leafy greens and colorful foods (as often as possible with what Commons serves). I drank water! I did so well!
And then half way through the semester I burned out like Spaceman Spiff's spaceship. I began to drink my weight in hot chocolate as soon as the weather turned cold. And then, as Finals Week neared, I began to drink more coffee. Pepsi was my friend. Brownies and ice cream and pop with every meal. But I shall pay dearly for my two-week long caffine buzz. January 21 - the date of my drilling. Parents will be telling my tale to their children as they spoon out the brussle sprouts and toss the ho-hos.

No comments:

Post a Comment