Wednesday, December 3, 2008

one for the masses

to spite firefox (we're going to break up if my browser does one more stupid thing.) i'm going to post some links to stuff i've always meant to show you guys. there's no real spite involved... i'm simply getting around to stuff.

The F Scale.

Paper Cup iPod speakers.

An Etymologist's View of the World.

Models made out of books.

A photoessay on this guy's cat. It's awesome.

Pretty cool coffee mugs.

How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you.

guerrillagirls.

Renewable Clothing.

Animals Teaching Humans how to be People. curiously, nothing about dog-like loyalty and cat-like awesomeness...

Freedumb isn't free. (a bunch of posters created to be snarky about this years elections.)

tada!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to go back home, have working (high speed) internet, and be able to look at all the links and videos you post.

    I miss youtube.

    and Jillie.

    I miss Jillie.

    ReplyDelete