Happy New Year's Eve! Remember: 2008 has an extra second in it because the earth is slowing down. Celebrate accordingly.
Not a whole lot has happened since I typed to you last. I get ready for bed, I went to bed (falling asleep while listening to Roald Dahl's Matilda), then i fell asleep. And then, this morning, I woke up. And that's the extent of it!
Sean's grandfather bought the family a snowmobile and Sean's been trying to get me on it for a while now. It's getting harder telling him No. Mostly because I keep reiterating the same line and I'm starting to get sick of it. He's wearing me down. I'll either snap and blow up the snowmobile, or I'll break down and ride the stupid thing.
Well, my Chinese food's ready. I'll touch base in the New Year. :D
why would you not ride it? are you chicken?
ReplyDelete