Aly and I stayed up last night, watching late night TV and generally making giggling fools of ourselves. She tired out around 1, but I was still wired until around 230. She went to sleep while I watched Family Matters.
It's scary, sleeping in the back room! Mental note: don't do that anymore.
Tasha's in a weird mood. Stupid cat doesn't want to cuddle. I think she's defective. Speaking of defective cats - Sean says we can only get a cat (heh) if we name it Mr. Tittles. Fighting to be heard over my guffawing, he said that he doesn't like cats, so if we get one it needs to be one he can respect. I said, "you can respect a cat named Mr. Tittles?" and then I laughed some more. But I'm beginning to think he's serious.
Dear Jillie,
ReplyDeleteGuess what i did.
Love,
Doni
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMiss J, i'll have you know, the name "Mr Tiddles" (the correct spelling - IF i am thinking of the correct cat...) is a rather crafty cat that gaurds the rundown and decaying post office in (soon to be) "Sir" Terry Pratchett's most-awesome-ie book "GOING POSTAL" (...the 29th book in the Discworld series, if anyone is counting...) and a name that SHOULD NOT be given to another cat too lightly!!
ReplyDeleteThere are worst things to call a cat, i know, i've said a few ;)
s
my bad. i guess i'll start seriously considering this utterly ridiculous name.
ReplyDeleteI'm half tempted to take a page out of David Sedaris' book and call my female cat Neil.