Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began. now far ahead the road has gone, and I must follow if I can.



Well, my darlings, this has been one terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
I'm sitting in my little desk-den; the shades are open but I wish they weren't. My head is splitting because I've been crying in utter frustration, and my butt is numb because I haven't moved from this seat since I sent that e-mail to my professor. I won't be getting Christmas presents out until after I get home, actually. And none of my G-Rad friends will be getting anything from me until Second Semester (sorry Bree and Steph). There's just so much work to do.

Jillie's List of Things to do Before She Leaves for Winter Break:

Study/Ace History Final (9 AM tomorrow)
Study/Ace DCM Final (630 PM tomorrow)
Pack for Break
Clean bathroom for check up
- shower
- toiler
- dishes on counter
- sink area
- under sink
Empty out 'fridge
Unplug everything
Print off Secret Christmas Stuff
Buy Secret Christmas Stuff (can do in Erie?)
Charge batteries
Make "Thank You" Cards (can do in Erie?)
Try not to die
_____
10 Points and a hug to the first person to guess where that post title is from.
-------
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment