Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Nothing, absolutely NOTHING but happy news.

FINALLY! Cate Blanchett is set to get her own Hollywood Star on the Walk of Fame!!

A precocious 9 year-old boy wrote a book on how to get a girl.

Anybody still watch LOST? I dropped off after one season, with intermittent viewing if I happened to be surfing channels the same time it was on, but dropped it permanently after I watched Charlie DROWN IN FRONT OF MY VERY EYES. Anyway, I might watch this episode, even though I'm sure I'll be completely "LOST" throughout the entire thing becauuuuuuuse: It's rumored They're casting for a Sayid back story!

M.I.A. is Preeeeegnant! I've gushed about this before, but if you'd forgotten from a few posts ago (remember the pretty clairvoyant birdies?) there's one more interview, only a few questions long, wherein you find she's kept pretty busy and that she's not so angry about everything now that she's Preeeeeeegnant!

Do you lay awake at night thinking I wonder what Cher's up to riiiight now? I have answers. She's been chillin' with orphans in Nepal.

The Office (UK version) went up in flames. Literally. The set caught on fire. It actually exploded. Must have been all that paper. The place is a proverbial tinderbox of paper and wit - two of the most flammable things known to man.

You know, say what you want about The Killers - they're pretentious and self-absorbed, long-winded and full of it. Yeah, well, so am I so it is with great pleasure that I say: The Killers beat out Guns 'n' Roses for the Number 1 spot on British charts with their new album, Day & Age (in stores now).

WHAT?! Batman rumored to die?!? I ...I can't say anything about this. For me the grief is still to near.

This is heartwarming. I love loving couples and the president-elect and his wife are no exception.

The accents may be hot and the country itself is gorgeous, but Austrailian men seem to be lacking. Congratulations, Mayor John Malony, for your sexism award.

A crush on Jon Stewart. Anne Hathaway isn't the only person to have one.

Jessica Alba had a baby six months ago and is now in an ad for some alcoholic beverage, looking about half my size. Doesn't it look like they took her head and a different body and spliced them together in the first picture? Her shoulder is just as big as her entire head...

Scarlett Johannson is a clone. And this email is hilarious. Print it off and go at it with a red pen just like I am!

Good news for Mom! Random people (I'm sure they say who, I just haven't read the article) say that an empty nest is the best part of a mother's life.

And there you have it. Totally neutral topics for the family to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment