Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"My Sweater is Itchy & Other Complaints"

This post isn't really about complaints, but I liked the sound of the title. And my sweater really is itchy.

I GOT MY HAIR CUT! would probably be a more appropriate title since I did, in fact, get my hair cut. And I have pictures (taken last night, with my laptop) to prove it.






I tried to find some recent pictures of me with straightened hair so you can see just how long it was, but I can't find any that I'm willing to post (haha). I'll just say - see the monster on my tee shirt? My hair used to go past his gaping maw with the glistening teeth. And now it doesn't.

I hope everyone enjoyed my model pose. And how I fiddled with the coloring in the pictures so that no one can see the bothersome spot that just appeared above the right corner of my mouth like a Monroe that went very, very bad. Oh, the cleverness of me.

1 comment:

  1. Not being able to find pictures means that you should let me take more pictures. See how that is logical and would make the world run better for everyone but you?

    I like your hair cut. I would say I love it, but I thought that was strong for only one physical aspect of you, or maybe because other people read this. But I like it a lot. I love you, any way you are. Well, I suppose I did say no shaved head...

    ReplyDelete