Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I JUST noticed what a terrible person I am.

It's been a week, A WEEK, since I wrote last. Aunt Jeannie is probably collapsed on her floor and half eaten by wild dogs by now since her reason for living has stopped for a week, A WEEK, now. Stay strong, Angelina and Uncle Juan. We can rebuild her; we have the technology.

It's been an uneventful few days - I came back home from my stay at Sean's, helped shave a cat butt, watched a lot of TV, drank a lot of caffeine, read a lot of words, said a lot of words, ate food, slept in my bed, kicked the covers off in the middle of the night, froze to death, took two baths, and owned Aly in a rousing game of "The Office Trivia Game." Oh, and got a haircut.

(p.s. I like HRC* more and more, but I'm too scared to really admit it, so I'm using parenthesis.)




*

4 comments:

  1. Why do you like her more and more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? that's it? no comment on my dead aunt or how i shaved a cat butt??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillie You are TOOOOOOOOO funny. We are still laughing out loud! I'm so glad that you are back. Angelina really wanted to say Hi. So "HI" from Angelina.

    ReplyDelete