Well, today Aly had a teacher in service day, so that was cool. Around an hour ago her boyfriend came over and they headed off into the great beyond. I think they're picking Aly's friend Sam up and going to the movies together. Fun-fun. I'm...here. at home. blasting Tegan & Sara in Aly's room. I started cleaning my room, but I just don't have the energy. I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I keep getting these nightmares while I'm still half sleep. You know that in-between stage where you're not really asleep? And it's easy to change the course of the dream? I keep trying to switch into a good dream, but something terrible always happens no matter what! It's exhausting. So, that's why I woke up at 1130 today. I was horrified that I slept so late, but Aly thought it prudent to let me sleep(?). I'm not really sure why... Anyway, I had a lot of coffee today.
Tonight is going to be fun! Aly and I are going to play dress-up and have a photo-shoot with my trusty laptop camera!! Hooray for poor-quality pictures! Here's the list of characters we came up with while she was getting ready for her little play-date thingy:
JILLIE & ALY'S DRESS UP LIST!!
50s housewifey & illicit lover
less-than-completely-honorable-woman & important government official
emo kid & distainful goth
indie rocker & groupie
popular kids
earth goddess & health guru
mountain man & (if we can swing it) dolly parton
beautician (fran dresher) & wealthy heiress
beauty queen & runner up
it'll be fuuuuuun!
No comments:
Post a Comment