
OK, OK, so it's not a hint. It's a picture of what I bought her. And what I bought her is a Camp Rock calendar. At K.B. Toys. It's going out of business. It was 70% off.
BAM!
Yeah.
Then we walked around, had dinner with a side order of serious talk and trying not to cry in public, then we walked around a little bit more, then headed to the car for the serious talk conclusion. And now we're back to good. So, next stop was Barnes & Noble. I bought a stack of sticky notes with O'Keefe and Van Gogh on the side, a book on tea (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), a book on herbs (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and Halloween cards. They're all pretty sweet.
So now we're back, from outer space, trying to decide what to do next. We have to pick Ryan up at 1 because that's when he gets off of work. Between now and then, the time is ours. Sean just decided he wants to read. I think I'm going to poke around a little bit on the internets. I haven't been on here in a while.
good night and good eating.
p.s. Totally walked by Victoria's Secret and totally kept my cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment