
Also - Jezebel's had a lot of really awesome pictures up lately. Like this one:

There's just something awesome about all of these guys in the Oval Office together.
and this one:

Can I grow up to be him? Please? (You can't chart that amount of cool)
Oh! And check out this super-cool artist: Jason Mecier.
He makes celebrity mosaics out of small objects that [often] reflect something about their personalities or lives. For instance - he made a really great portrait of Anna Nicole Smith out of trash and newspaper. Click the link, then go to gallery.
Well, delicious little bits of sugary goodness, I'm going to go check on the Banana Nut Bread Sean and I made earlier.
Ta Ta.
you know, 7,000 pounds is also about the weight of an 8 foot, female elephant. Maybe she would like the painting.
ReplyDeleteP.S. thanks for the message.
I would like the painting! Me!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that's a very small elephant.
P.S. you're welcome.
P.P.S. water my plants.