possible frames include:







What? Boy toy James McAvoy! (what a great rhyme.) What are you doing in this small collection of pictures of people with glasses? How odd...

Just kidding on this one. These are super ugly.
You guys think these are too pop-indie? I mean, all of the art kids have over-sized glasses these days. When I told Sean I wanted Clark Kent glasses he grimaced. Grimaced! Because they're so poopular now. And we wouldn't want to be following some stupid indie-tastic trend even though we may have wanted Clark Kent glasses since we first saw a Superman cartoon, e.g. a decade ago (give or take a year). -_-
Tell me what to do before 5 p.m. today.
Anyway! It's 11! Ev'rybody get ready! Bring the whole kids and sit your patookus down in front of the TV where it belongs! It's business time.
No comments:
Post a Comment