I did it. I went a whole day with only one post. Well, assuming I make it though this last hour.
The power went out on campus today! Craaaaziness ensued. It was just the wake up I needed to realize that I spend waaaaaaay too much time plugged into electrical appliances. Like this laptop. And the TV. And my iPod dock. Well, those are basically the only three things, but they're BIG things!
oh my gosh. I just realized that I've had laundry in the dryer for the past...yeah, 24 hours. Almost exactly. I better go get that out.
Well, now that that's over, back to the internet! Let's see, what did I do today? Doni and I almost took a nap, but decided to make salsa instead. That was fun. What else? We went to Chris and Jezske's apt. to watch The Office. How awesome are the new dynamics in the workplace?? Phylis and Dwight, Michael and Holly, Jim without Pam, Pam without Jim, Angela and Andy, Phylis and Angela, etc. It's craziness!
Gretchen came over and french braided my hair today; it looked pretty swanky. Jonathan is coming up from Philly to visit this weekend! We're getting together this Sunday.
I still need to find a car headed towards Western PA for Thanksgiving...
We cleaned the room today and by "cleaned" I mean "took the extra mattress back to the other room and away from the center of our floor."
Over & out
No comments:
Post a Comment