I would normally be putting the hot water on for tea or something, but in Lansing, we don't drink tea. Mainly because I don't think they have black tea at Doni's house. And if they do they probably don't have lemon. But! It's OK that I'm not drinking tea because I realized that I'm addicted to caffeine today. Yes, you heard it here first, folks. And I've heard troubling things about how caffeine rids you of your creativity as the years go on. and that's just terrible.
In Shallow News:
These are weird.
These are amazing.
These are ridiculously overpriced. But I want them.
I almost bought these sunglasses, but I stopped myself. And now they're out of stock. I'm glad I didn't; I don't like them so much now.
THIS JUST IN! Doni read over my shoulder and apparently SHE DOES HAVE BLACK TEA! AND HONEY! AND A LEMON! it's like i've finally reached the promised land. i'll be back in a few, but for now....POST!
No comments:
Post a Comment