Monday, October 20, 2008

75 - links for your free time!

Grand Rapids is probably too cold for a biblioburro

This is super creepy. I'm so glad Sean's mother isn't like this.

Isn't it uplifting to find that there are whole websites out there, working diligently to make sure people like me get our problems met with real solutions?

i thought this little opinion article (does it even qualify it as such?) would provide an in depth take on cursing. But it doesn't. Disappointing.

Doni: "Let's find her and be her friend on facebook" ... "Not really; I'm kind of scared of her."

You know how, on some days, you just want to play G-d and destroy the Earth via flood or something? Well, now you can make it a plan by filling in the blanks.

how adorable is the elephant in the last panel?

I wouldn't mind being attacked by these guys. I say "attacked" because it looks like they're gearing up for something. And I'm sure it would be a hug attack, if anything. Those furry little faces were made for nuzzling.

And finally, to follow up with her appearance on Regis and Kelly this morning, I give you my latest/oldest girl-crush: Judge Judy.
(jezebel.com always has great articles in the WWJJD? section)

No comments:

Post a Comment