What, oh, what am I doing with my life? Maybe I should Google search possible careers for English Majors. I've heard that the only degree more worthless to general humanity than English is Art History. Fantastic. I'll just drop that one. I haven't even taken any Art History classes yet and I'm into my third semester... Meh, I don't really want to do Art History anyway. It just seemed more friendly than an actual Art minor.
I found some great things for your general viewing pleasure last night, but was just too tired and emotionally drained from Criminal Minds to post them.
"
If only I came up with this first", Pt. 1"If only I came up with this first," Pt. 2

I got so excited. This is a picture I've never seen! It was taken right before that Iconic walk across Abbey Road. I like the little grandma lady in the lilac there.

EDIT: Ringo is so hot.
This is my new background.
No comments:
Post a Comment