there are things that need to be addressed:
1) there is a baby squirrel live feed. it exists on the internets. here's the link
2) happy passover
3) i wish i was jewish. like, legit jewish. someone, somewhere needs to discover that we're jewish.
4) i'm going to Doni's house for Easter and we're leaving TOMOOOORROOOOW!
5) today was the best day of the week for the following reasons:
a) I got my test back for History of the English Language and I got a 97% on it. That's right; out of 100 pts. i missed 3. THREE. yes!
b) I don't have to find subs for my shifts at work because my boss said I didn't have to.
c) I lost my I.D., but then found it before I really needed it.
d) we discussed my short story in creative writing class today (didn't down much of lunch because I started freaking out) and people actually didn't think it stank! (Brandon did say that my main character talked like Juno. I'll never forgive him for that comment. He wrote: "Good character development, though I see Fiji as very close to Juno from Juno, so watch out about created memorable characters that have already memorable elsewhere." Haaarsh.)
6) As previously stated, I'm going to Doni's house for Easter; I probably won't take the laptop with me. What's the point, eh? So, Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy Maundy Thursday; go out there and do good to make up for the absence of Jesus.
Christos voskres! (and, yes, i looked up the spelling. [which was unnecessary, since it's phonetically spelt in english and i could have just sounded it out.] The website had an X instead of the Ch... whatevs, you know what i mean; it's just super anglicanized. ...is "Ch" anglican? i should know that.)
-Jillie
No comments:
Post a Comment