THE THING IS there were so many i wanted to put up, but couldn't (embedding was disabled), so y'all got doubles and old stuff. but good stuff. Man, I love Feist. Just can't get over her.
I felt a bit bad yesterday and super bad today. I bought myself some underpants to make my soul feel better. They should arrive in 5-7 business days. That doesn't seem right at all. Shouldn't it be longer? Why does it take so long for my books from Amazon to arrive? Is it because Amazon = fail? Oooooh! Yes.
Ugh, I had such plans for posting tonight! But it's just after midnight and the eyelids are heavy, heavy, heavy. Good night, my darlings. Sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you. Here's a wish and a prayer that every dream comes true. And now 'til we meet again adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen...
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment