Today - what a great day outside. Slightly muggy, very overcast, the window's open, the fan is on. I lost and found again my glasses (the orange pair) & my I.D. I started writing another short story that probably won't get read by anyone. I had mom read one while she was here, and got some good feedback. Good enough to think about putting it up here.
Tonight - i'm sleeping over at Bree's house; that's going to be fun. Tuesday is Academic Advising, so no classes. Same with Wednesday.
Tomorrow - who knows. homework and the food channel, probably.
I think I'm going to go poke around for interesting stuff to put on here for you.
We could be stuck in traffic for over a week with a car full of quintuplets who are all cutting teeth and around my neck could be a flaming Christmas wreath and i would be smilin' underneath,
Jillie
(that was Ani DiFranco)
No comments:
Post a Comment