Second school day back and the results are: Nothing! Absolutely nothing new.
I came back and realized just how much stuff I've accumulated this year. I have filled a whole room with stuff. So, I'm going to bag up the clothes I don't wear and will be dumping them at Salvation Army this weekend. If I'm lucky, Doni will want to drive me. If I'm unlucky, I'll have to wait until she wants to drive me.
Oh, here's something new: I started working on my next short story. It's going to be good. I think. I mean, I've got basically nothing but a scene that should take place sometime after the beginning, but I really don't know. I thought that the last story would be great, but it was pretty much an epic fail. Everything starts out so well, actually. Then, encouraged by my progress, I slack until the whole kit's due the next day and spit out a half-backed ending with barely any editing.
Mom cut my hair over break. It is shoooort. And by short, I mean shoulder-length. Which is a big step from the beginning of the school year when my hair was mid-back.
Mom and I made borscht. That's a lie. I helped by cutting veggies; that's all I did. I invited Christina over for lunch. She should be here anytime now. Mm, maybe I should start washing some bowls and spoons.
No comments:
Post a Comment