i had one class, and i just forgot to go to it. (?!)
i forgot to print off posters
i forgot to get a bus pass
i forgot today was tuesday
this is actually the first time i've been online all day.
i did a crapload of cleaning today in prep for mom and aly (and not doug). Mom, i was going to give you the choice of top or bottom bunk, but i chose top for you on this basis: i have to be up early for work on friday and i don't want to jump down on you. I just washed the sheets and set up the bed. then i cleaned my desks off, organized the book cases (all three of them), organized my dresser, and cleared out exess chairs (i have three in here for some reason) so i can vaccuum (tomorrow). oh, and i sorted all of my clothes, so mom can take my winter stuff back home.
i leave you with this:
my Viggo Mortensen shrine I keep in a folder on my desktop:
















"As long as I can remember, when I was a little kid I have always been conscious that we are here for a limited period. Not really fearing death at all, but as a little boy I did resent it. I thought it was unfair because there are so many things to do and adventures to have. And as an adult you realise you can never read all the good books. You can't even see all the good plays or movies or travel to all the places you want to see. It's impossible. I don't resent my mortality any more; I'm just conscious of it. Life is short and there's a fine line, you know. You can be too frantic and desperate, but you can also be too lazy."
No comments:
Post a Comment