Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think I lost something (it's my heart, heart, heart)

Further Proof the Boy is Awesome:

he helped me pick out these super sweet (band) tee shirts in the little boy's section of Gabriel Bros.:

Underoath

Thrice

The Faint (sorry you can't really see the pattern)

Emery
Dad bought this CD at CD Warehouse today. I'm just really excited about the new Franz Ferdinand albums, so that's what it's doing here.
He gave (alt. - let) me (borrow) these super sweet magazines:

U2

She&Him

TV on the Radio

YeahYeahYeahs
Tadaaa! [EDIT: I realize now that I forgot about the Lily Allen issue. Oops. Sorry. -J.]

Anyway, I just got back from Sean's house today. I had SUCH a great trip. We hardly ever fought, we had several good discussions about The Future, potential baby names (how awesome is it that we both want literary names? Answer: So Awesome. Sean, you never answered my question earlier: Are all of our children going to have names taken from Terry Pratchett books? Also, will you sulk for ever and all eternity if they don't? Actually, the more I think about it, a kid named Carrot Ironfounderson would probably be fine. He could hang out with Gwyneth Paltrow's kid, Apple Martin.) He downloaded Peggle on my computer. It's a very addictive game; don't look into it unless you're of stronger breed than I. I'd been playing it for hours before I thought of blogging something.
I went to the chiropractor with Sean. It was fun! My back popped in two places. Also, he fatally damaged my neck muscles. I am now dead. He called today to check up on me and I had to report that it was my ghost talking. He didn't seem that fazed. You see that bright light in all those pictures up there? That's not a lamp. That's the light you're supposed to go towards at death. I've just been ignoring it until I finish this post.

See y'all on the other side of the Sun,
Jillie.

No comments:

Post a Comment