Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Style Icons: Winona Ryder

She reminds me of Juliet Binoche here. (which is, quite possibly, the best compliment ever.) I think it's the smile that does it.

Her eyes look a little crazy-weird, but the dress is gorg and the flowers are sublime.

mmmmm, green luggage. (poor alligator/croc)

I know the 90s are over and have been for some time and my feet get unhappy at the sockless look she's sporting right now, but I can't help but wish I could pull of the big sweater + boyfriend jean look.

I don't usually dig nude colored fabrics, but dang, girl.

There's something to be said for a woman who looks this chic during her court hearing.

Also class(-y)(-ic): Wearing a tee shirt with your face on it. Double points if you don't mean to be ironic. (e.g. Joe Jonas)

D'oh! Those bangs, the peter pan neckline, the red sweater with hearts bordering the seams: adorebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment