Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last one for the night (An Ode to Kanye)


"I look at my Grammy speech from last year and I cringe...Nobody got it and it made me look like a complete -------, and it just confirmed that Kanye's arrogant and not appreciative. You should always be gracious in a situation like that because that's their show. You know, who the ---- am I to feel like I have rights to any extra time when it's their show? I came in as a bit of a hothead and now I'm completely respectful; I really have the opportunity to live my dreams out and have my Grammy moments and build a great relationship with these people. And I learned from that; I publicly apologized for it."

AND

"I’m here to entertain people and to be the one that does the crazy, bold stuff so they can live through me and get their mind off the recession and the war and whatever else is going on in the world."

Sweet, right? Like, genuinely self-aware. Don't worry, though. Pretentious Kanye will be back, I'm sure.
...
I hope...

KANYE - THE BEST RAPPER/ARTIST IN THE WORLD. 'CAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE IS. HE'S AN ARTIST. AN ARTIST WITH HIS OWN LIGHT SHOW AND MACBOOK AIR. yeah, man, repreSENT!

"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice."
(the loudest because he always blogs in all-caps, you see.)




(i love you, kanye)

No comments:

Post a Comment