pretty sure the rain is the reason of all this writing. two emails for sean, one for sarah, a blog, another blog (actually, the dialogue one i wrote was barely a blog), and just general typing!!!!
type type type.
this bruschetta is delicious. mmm. black beans.
Johnny just asked doni if he could wash her feet.
"Why don't you wash your feet? Can I wash your feet?"
"...No."
It was awkward for everyone involved. including me, because i'm RIGHT HERE. Honestly, why can't they canoodle in the adjoining room? Sheesh.
One of the construction workers outside my window looks just like Bob the Builder.
Made a calendar last night and wrote all of my syllabus-specified homework on it! I'm so organized! I made two. One for Septiembre and one for Octobre.
I was so cranky last night. and the people in the room below us had their window open or something and we could HEAR THEM TALKING AND LAUGHING, no, not laughing, braying, EVEN THOUGH OUR OWN WINDOW WAS SHUT TIGHT. I got up, opened the window, looked around, and slammed it shut again. Then i went out to the kitchen to call sean. poor boy has to deal with me when i'm cranky all the time.
I'll end on a happier note.
This bruschetta is soooo goooood.
No comments:
Post a Comment