So, I woke up this morning with all of my covers kicked off and the phone ringing. It was Christina, inviting me to breakfast. I got ready sort of fastish. A new ep. of Psych was on, but I had already missed 20+ minutes, so I left after I ran a brush through my hair. Hook was also on. I remember watching Hook in Nana's basement. After our copy was The Sound of Music; dad or someone taped it on there. I remember stopping the tape after Maria leaves because I thought that's when the movie ended... Lame. Hey Aly, remember the tiger statue Nana and Papa had at the upstairs fireplace (the one they never lit)? We used to feed it wax... We were so weird.
Enough nostalgia!
Love, Albert.
I DO REMEMBER THAT!
ReplyDeleteI sat here for a few minutes and laughed. mom hasnt asked me what I was laughing at, I'm beginning to worry about her.
so, derek is coming over tomorrow to watch the cartoon Hercules with me. you have no idea how excited I am about that. Hahah I wish you were home :[