have
cable.
This means Full House first thing on a sunny Sunday morning. Beautiful. and back-to-back episodes of My Wife and Kids! I haven't watched TV in such a long time. It's all gold.
Dad sent me The Office, season 2. (Haha, I typed "seanson." I believe that is what is known as a "holla atcha boy.") I started last night at around 10; it's the next day. I am on disk three. I usually get my Office fix via hulu.com or tvshack, but this is soooo much better. There are episodes on here that I haven't seen since...2005.My favorite line out of these episodes (so far) is from Take Your Daughter To Work Day. Dwight's in the kitchen when Toby walks through with his ADOREABLE little girl. And Dwight says, "Hello, little one." Toby whispers, as he's herding her along, "C'mon." Dwight turns to watch them walk, "You are the future." It's great.
Also great, Wondermark, the web comic.

In the spirit of fairness (because I showed you The Democratic Party, and I've already posted a McCain/Palin photo), I offer you The Soviet Party.
No comments:
Post a Comment