Tuesday, September 2, 2008

#4 Last September

  • there are so many odd people at college. some people really leave themselves to the whims of nature
  • this is a really good potato. needs salt. salt is too far away. this is a really good potato.
  • fries here either taste like they're from mcdonalds or arbys. Either way, I enjoy them with my potatoes. I've never consumed more starch in my life.
  • I push up my glasses with the back of my hand. that was the second time someone thought I was waving at him. awkward. I don't know you, Mr. Mustache.
  • Loneliness is a state of mind. As is inferiority. Hunger, however, hunger is a physical state.
  • Things I have learned by sitting by myself at dinner:
    • I consume too many potato products
    • Large groups of girls say the stupidest things - a real-life example of mob-mentality
    • A lot of people are lonely sitting at big tables filled with people, like Mr. Skinnier Than, But Looks Like, Jonathan Taylor Thomas Guy.
    • Mustaches give anyone enough balls to wave back at complete strangers.
hopefully my russian blood will come through for me so that I may also have balls. and a mustache. (personal manifestation of freud's penis envy?)
    • Kat VonD is officially in love. Read it on her myspace.
    • And Jenna Fisher has officially split with her husband. Read it on her myspace, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment