i lost internet connection for a few days. :(
i had to reset my password for knightvision, which also affects my password to log onto the internet. Then i forgot the password... BUT i remember it now! So, here I am, updating.
Doni, Christina, and I are keeping food journals! Hooray! I don't know what this means! But I'm interested in seeing what I actually eat every day. Everyone tells me I eat too many potato products. Well, we'll see now, won't we?
I dropped an earring down the sink this morning. :( It was one of those super-cute silver hoops sean bought me. :(((((
Doni called maintenance this morning and we both pledged to not use the sink until the guy comes. She said we have to wash our hands in the toilet now. I reminded her that the kitchen also has a sink and BONUS it's earring free. She's currently on her bed, making farting noises with her mouth.
I shouted in sadness when I read this, my dear. I hope you get your earring back.
ReplyDeletehow do you shout in sadness? is this a sort of wailing and wringing of hands thing?
ReplyDelete"shout" makes me think of the uber-bouncy song.