Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oscar-ready

Sunday is Oscar Night! Doni and I will be celebrating by ourselves in our room. We're going to buy wings and fresh produce and become engorged with finger foods and the sights of glittery dresses. I made my Oscar ballot, I just have to print it off. Maybe we should bet food or something. Doni wants to name every living thing we encounter "Oscar" and she wants to print of pictures of Oscar the Grouch and Oscar Munez from The Office.

Speaking of The Office - Dad, I forgot to take that picture of Bosley like I told you I would. I deeply regret my negelince and hope that this won't affect your good-standing in the (virtual) workplace. Also, I thought about it, and it'd be pretty hard transporting that fish anywhere vaguely office-like. And Doni won't let me take him out of the water for a quick snapshot anyway. I thought it'd be funny to shoot him while he was flopping on the keyboard, like he was typing, you know? But yeah. Not cool, apparently.

Speaking of pets - I don't know if you guys have seen this website, but it's called Garfield Minus Garfield. And it is exactly what it sounds like.
Example:
The tag is: "Garfield Minus Garfield is a site dedicated to removing Garfield from the Garfield comic strips in order to reveal the existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb. "
Sounds viable, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment