So far, I've watched The Count of MC with Christina during our sleepover, watched the Little Rascals with Christina after our sleepover, watched some mindless drivel/the Superbowl with Doni., and watched Season 2, Disk 2 of the Office before bed with myself. Oh, and all of my homework's done. So, yeah; feelin' good.
And now I'm going to watch the office deleted scenes since my only class today is at 130. Awesome.
Also - Today is all about squirrels. I faced down a squirrel on my way to class. Wait, I haven't gone to class yet. OK, that was yesterday I'm thinking of. Still. Today is the day of the squirrel. Enjoy.
Also-also - I don't care what anyone says - I loved Another Cinderella Story. Better than Camp Rock by about 7,000 points. Maybe it's the 19 year old (soon to be 20! eep.) in me that likes it when the romantically -linked protagonists actually kiss. I'm looking at you, Joe Jonas and the-girl-who-played-Mitchie-who's-name-escapes-me-at-the-moment.
Girlfriend can dance. Sing, meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment