Everyone just left. Let's recap!
Amber told me about the time Aunt Debbie flipped because she bought Michaela a thong when M was still in 3rd grade. Another time, Amber got her a large set of granny panties. That's probably what I'll be getting Aly for her birthday -- underwear she wouldn't spend her own money on. (For the sister who has everything.)
I gave Amber Frank Peretti's Monster and told her to only read it at night.
Uncle George thanked Aly and me for the meal everytime we were in the same room. It was super sweet of him.
I had half a cup of coffee, half a cup of whipped cream.
We had dessert outside, on the porch, in the sunshine.
Nana got in a slapping fest with Aly. It was hilarious.
We got Amber and Michaela to do the dishes (miracle) while I danced around the kitchen to Usher's "In This Club".
Aunt Nina was nice.
EDIT: Oh, and I spilled coffee all down the front of my shirt. Completely soaked.
No comments:
Post a Comment