iamsoreadyforthistobeover, you guys.
I reactivated my facebook (the crowd cheers) just in time for Finals Week and figured I should jump back on this horse, too! Procrastination at its finest.
UPDATES:
Nothing much has changed. I'm still sitting in the same room, on the same bed, with the same laptop, accompanied by the ever-present, always neglected cup of lukewarm tea.
Let's see. I have a tumblr! You may feel free to poke around; I'm almost always on there.
And I'm moving out! Michelle, Alex, and I found this cute little cottage in Edinboro. 3 beds, 1 bath, a shed, and a lake down the road with trails and parks and pseudo-beaches. Pretty sweet deal. It's about 1.5 miles from campus. We're moving in mid-August, but I've already separated which books I want to bring with me, which clothes have not made the cut and are currently languishing in bags meant for Salvation Army, and which bookcases are light enough to be moved and big enough to hold all my stuff. (Be extremely proud of me -- I've narrowed it down from 5 to 2 bookcases.) Everyone I've ever met, ever, is invited to the new place. Everyone. The entire Calvin campus, that guy who shouted things at me that one time at the Circle-K, all of Aly's Ex's, everyone. Should you out-of-towners find yourself in Northwest PA, facebook me for the address, then share it with all of your friends and extended relatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment