Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We'll keep this one short and sweet

Several things have happened to me or around me or near me in some metaphysical way since last you've heard.
I got back from a cross-country trip con mis padres y mi hermana. Well, I should say "We", since we all made it back...
We traversed though Ohio, down to Texas to visit Uncle Gerry and his brood, through New Mexico, Arizona (saw the Grand Canyon), Nevada, and into Palm Springs, California. That leg of the journey took a week, then we stayed a week with the Sandovals in PS, CA, and continued on to South Dakota--best state ever. Best part? The giant Teddy Roosevelt head on that one side of that one mountain. And all those other fools carved in around him. Lesser beings. We spent a week getting back into PA. We stopped at Doni's house in Lansing on the way home and, since Aly and I weren't driving the next day, the three of us went to the movies to see the 10pm showing of Eclipse. Thumbs way up. in a totally non-sarcastic way. i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment